Sunday 23 September 2012

Resurrection by A.M. Hargrove

Resurrection (The Guardians of Vesturon, #2)Resurrection by A.M. Hargrove
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Resurrection is the second book of The Guardians of Vesturon series. I actually enjoyed the second book in this series even more than the first. The development of the story and the characters came together well, and I loved the progression of the story.

Resurrection picked up right where the first book, Survival, left off. Maddie was seriously injured and needed immediate help. The only way to help her and keep her alive was to break all the rules (again) and bring her to Vesturon to be healed.

I love the world building in this story, as we got to see more about Rayn's home, Vesturon. The author did a great job creating this world for us and describing it in such a way that it could really be a real place. I also love the descriptiveness of the book overall.

I love the character development from the first book to the second. The characters we were introduced to and loved in Survival are back again. I love that we got to watch them grow and mature as they go through their struggles and learn more about themselves. I really liked reading about the romance between Rayn and Maddie. It was not too rushed, and you could feel the connection between them.

Resurrection has plenty of action to keep you entertained and enough mystery to keep you reading to find out what happens next!

Interview with author A.M. Hargrove:
http://makingconnectionsgroup.blogspo...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment